WELCOME TO YOUR DREAM NATURIST WEDDING BLESSING AT LAKESIDE
Our unique naturist site at Lakeside now also offers a naturist wedding venue for you to have your wedding blessing as part of your holiday with us.
Our landscaped grounds are surrounded by trees and incorporates a large gazebo overlooking our two acre lake, along with our wildlife and provides a wonderful backdrop for your unique photographs.
We offer a four night stay with accommodation in our Lake Studio which also overlooks the lake and is situated near our hot tub or accommodation of your choice or you can bring your own caravan / tent.
We will help you to really personalise your wedding blessing and tell your unique story. Each wedding celebration in this beautiful setting is an absolutely unforgettable and elegant occasion.
The cost of our Wedding Package is £950 to include:
Early check in for the happy couple into your en-suite Lake Studio or accommodation of your choice subject to availability to include four nights accommodation from 10am on your day of arrival with a bottle of champagne and flowers.
Your Wedding Blessing can take place under our pergola in front of the lake or if the weather is not permitting your blessing can take place in our large Party Room known as the Hut, which is beautifully decorated with lights.
Use of The Hut to prepare your food, sink with hot water for washing up.
Use of our lawns and pergola for your Reception party and photos.
Use of all our site facilities including sauna and hot tub.
Use of our delightful grounds for your outdoor activities
On-site car parking.
Bring your own drinks - No corkage!
40 x one day passes for your guests outside of Lakeside, for the day to include your evening.
Please note you will need to book the vicar directly (we advise you do this first)
Some items are listed here you may wish to add to your package at an additional cost subject to availability on your wedding blessing date, please enquire for prices if they are not quoted here:
1) Additional day visit passes £10 per person.
2) Additional nights accommodation over the free nights
included in your package, price on request.
3) Arrangement by us to seek and arrange the services of the
naked vicar for your chosen date will be £150.
3) Loan of tables, red plastic flowers in vases, paper tablecloths, chairs and
glassware and provision of paper plates, plastic
crockery and paper napkins will be a total cost of £200 full or part.
4) Hire of our marquee for your Reception which is big enough
to hold your *food, drinks and cake with some seating,
weather permitting. (otherwise use of The Hut would be
available for your reception).to be erected and dismantled by
yourself for a cost of £350 or the cost for us to erect and dismantle our marquee for you over a 2 day hire will be £550.
5) Loan of pergola flower decorations colour choice red or yellow £5.
6) Loan of cake knife will be a total of £5.
7) Extra overnight accommodation is available for your guests,
please enquire regarding availability and charges. This must
be booked at time of booking your wedding blessing.
8) Naked DJ on the day of your blessing, the total cost will be £250.
9) Catering package - we have a caterer that will do your catering
for your big day, subject to availability, details and prices on
10) Wedding photographer, subject to availability, details and prices on
Extras not available
Sorry we are unable to provide these items for your day, this will be your responsibility to arrange if you wish:
1) Flowers for bride, bridesmaid and tables etc.
2) Hair and makeup services.
3) Wedding Cake and Stand.
4) Wedding decorations such as banners and balloons.
Terms and Conditions:
1) Our venue does cater for Wedding Blessings, not the actual
wedding service, you will need to legalise your wedding at a Registry
2) Exclusive use of the holiday park is not included. We are open
52 weeks per year. There may be other naturists on site during
your wedding blessing who may be interested in your event and they will also have use of the general facilities on site at all times during their stay.
3) Lakeside is a clothes optional holiday site, if guests prefer to
be dressed this is at their discretion.
4) Bank holidays including Christmas Eve, Christmas Day,
Boxing Day, New year’s Eve. New Year’s day and Easter are
not dates available for wedding blessings.
5) Prices are subject to change at our discretion, without prior
notice until a deposit is paid.
6) 50% non refundable deposit is payable upon booking to
secure your date 3 months minimum notice. 50% in cash
balance payable on your wedding blessing date.
(we strongly advise you take out wedding insurance)
7) All rubbish must be cleared from site by yourselfs on
conclusion of your event. The Hut and all facilities used must
be left in a clean condition after your event.
8) It is your responsibility to return all goods you have hired from
outside sources, nothing must be left on our site when you
vacate your accommodation at the end of your stay.
9) Any damaged items will be charged to your account, all items
must be returned in the same condition. A refundable deposit
of £100 will be charged prior to your event and will returned after your event if there are no damages etc to be paid.
10) If external caterers and other services for example florist etc are arranged
by yourselves, your contact is with them and it would be your responsibility
to arrange collection or delivery, return of all items and make
direct payment to them.
11) Gate code is not given out to public services please enquire
12) All services to be advised it is a naturist site before entering
13) We hold the right to evict any guests that cause offence to us
or our guests, no refunds due.
14) Maximum guests in accommodation is 18
15) Maximum day visitors is 50
We look forward to welcoming you to Lakeside for your Wedding Blessing, Tony and Alison.